Trucks & Trouble is the twevlth episode of Season 3
|Trucks & Trouble|
|Season 3, Episode 12|
|Air date||October 23, 2011|
James Helps Out
The Three Tank Engines
One day Toby has to take some trucks to the quarry. Thomas tells him to be careful with the new trucks. Toby knows what Thomas means. He soon has the trucks and begins his journey. Unknown to Toby, but known to Henrietta the trucks begin plotting a plan to bump him off the tracks. They are nearly at the crossing, but Henrietta tells him to stop and he does. The trucks are very annoyed with this and they curse Henrietta.
"What, what is it?"
"Oh that, I'll take care of it"
"Curse you Henrietta"
"Oh, shut up"
- Sir Topham Hatt (deleted scene)
- Sir Topham Hatt speaks by giving Toby the order in a deleted scene.
- The title is simiar to a Railway Series Book Toby, Trucks, and Trouble
- Surely Sir Topham Hatt would give Toby the order.
- When Toby leaves he has no breakvan. But after the yard scene he does have a breakvan.