SteamWorks Trouble is the fifth episode of Season 3
|Season 3, Episode 5|
|Air date||October 22, 2011|
Victor and Kevin work together at the SteamWorks. One day Nix arrives to have a new piston, dome, paint, buffers, couplings, and side-rods. Victor tells Kevin to get the domes out, he does so but drops them instead of lowering. Then brings out the rods and they clang to the ground and break. Soon, she is nearly fixed, and Kevin gets the paint. Maroon for an undercoat. Kevin accidentely spalshes it all over her. He gets the violet and that splashes all over her. Victor considers this a very troublesome day.
- Nix (non-speaking role)
- Sidney (cameo)
- Altough Nix appeared the whole episode, she didn't speak at all.
- None of the siderods would even fit Nix. They are 0-6-0, 0-8-0, and a 0-10-0 configuration rods.
- The overhaul would have taken more than a day.
- A breakvan should have been added to Sidney's train.
- When Nix arrives there is a truck next to her. Later, it is gone.
- Kevin should have tipped over going curved.