Station Trouble is the eighth episode of Season 3
|Season 3, Episode 8|
|Air date||October 22, 2011|
The World's Dirtest Engine
Knapford Station is a very important station on the island. So is Maron, the type of rails allow an engine to brake more easily. Gordon's Hill is situated before it, but one day they need to repair pipes underground and they dig a large hole deep to the ground. The engines are told not to go to fast down the hill so they can switch to the loop line which goes around. Gordon however takes no notice and says Express engines need to go fast and hills help them go fast. James tells him to just reduce speed or whistle before it, but Gordon just blows steam at him. Later he is puffing and doesn't swtich, his driver notices and uncouples the coaches. Gordon can't stop and falls into the ditch. He stays there for a punishment.
"Loop around and recude speed rediculous, why only a tank engine would do that"
"Just reduce speed on the way down"
Gordon's reaction to the warning.
- Thomas (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Edward (deleted scene cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- Edward replaces Percy in a alternet version.
- Surely Sir Topham Hatt would give the warning.
- When Gordon leaves the station he has 3 coaches when he reaches the hill he has 2. It is thought to be becuase of the layout.