Gordon's Foggy Day is the first episode of the third season. It was orginally called Gordon & the Fog.
|Gordon's Foggy Day/ Gordon & the Fog|
|Season 3, Episode 1|
|Air date||October 21, 2011|
The Paint Store (Season Finale)
It is foggy on the Island of Sodor and the engines look out. Henry tells them it is hard to see out there. Gordon responds by saying if you are old you can't see. But James and Salty arrive, James tells them that they will need lamps fitted. Gordon crossily goes away to avoid getting a lamp fitted. He shunts his coaches crossily and mockingly repeats Henry's words.Henry arrives and tells Gordon he needs a lamp fitted now. Gordon just steams off without his tail lamp. Later Gordon switches onto Henry's line by accident and doesn't blow his whistle and crashes into Henry, but luckily no one is hurt. Edward and James come to the rescue and Gordon sulks into his shed.
- Edward (non-speaking role)
- Spencer (cameo)
- Murdoch (cameo)
- Salty (cameo)
- This episode as said above was origanally called Gordon and the Fog.
- Murdoch and Salty appear before their introduction in Dockyard Help however they had appeared several time before.
- In the Overhaul & Other Thomas Adventures DVD, the title card says 'Gordon & the Fog'. In the revised 2012 version, this is fixed.
- At the beginning the sheds only have 5 berths but at the end they have 6.